The tear down of the client’s vehicle is scheduled in by phone (preferably) or accommodated as a drop in. We are flexible when it’s needed and try to capture every vehicle in this process.
Customers are booked between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday. The job size is determined on the phone as well (small to large jobs) 20 to 30 minutes for small to medium. 30 minutes to 1 hour for the larger jobs.
Please note the customer is made aware on any repair plan that if MPI puts the vehicle on the road they must be available for that road call day, email is excellent, we rent a vehicle at our expense. We contact the MPI compound via email and ask what day the road man is coming. We then bring the vehicle into the shop and tear it down again, button it up after and return it to the customer.
- Inspect effected area, write up supplement.
- Do a quick over view of the vehicles condition and read the registration for any pertinent information ex; rebuilds.
- Photos taken and sent in with supplement
- Color verification is done at this time
- Production capacity is also checked for proper job mix before scheduling appointment
Tow-in’s are also put through this process
Continuous improvement and the five “S” are practiced here, not just words our mantra!